Submitted by Paulene Christie
Hawaiian Ham Steaks
- 8 thick cut ham steaks
- 8 slices of canned pineapple slices
- 8 slices of tasty cheese
- BBQ sauce
- Line bottom of slow cooker with baking paper (I used two large cookers for lots of surface area – recipe can be decreased for as many as you need or can fit)
- Place ham steaks on baking paper
- Drizzle some BBQ sauce on each one
- Top each one with a slice of pineapple and a slice of cheese
- Cover and cook on high with tea towel trick in place for approx. 45-60mins or until cheese is nicely melted over the top in your slow cooker
- Beautiful summer style main served with salad
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think
5 thoughts on “Hawaiian Ham Steaks”
Have made these a few times now, so yummy and easy, a great weekend meal, served with Salad. Hubby and I both loved it.
Just had these for dinner & they were so delicious that even my partner who hates cooked pineapple ate them & really enjoyed
Them so much that he can hardly wait til we have them again.
We had been wanting to try this for awhile so when we saw some nice looking ham steaks it was an easy solution for that nights meal.
Not only yummy but so easy that I didn’t have to do anything, completely cooked by youngest DD.
Will definitely be added to the list of lazy/quick ideas for when I forget to organise something.
this is usually a dish that hubby will do on the barbecue, Without the barbecue sauce and cheese….. but after trying this recipe with it all in the slow cooker…. He has declared that in future I’m on hamsteak duty in the slow cooker As it’s sooooo much better !
Made these tonight and really happy with them, simple and tasty. Will definitely be making this again.