Submitted by Pamela Wickham
Golden Rough Fudge
- 400 grams milk chocolate
- 1 can of condensed milk
- 1 tspn butter
- 1tsp vanilla essence
- 1 cup of toasted shredded coconut and extra to top with.
- Toast 1 cup and a bit extra for topping of coconut (either shredded or desiccated coconut your preference) in the oven or grill until golden brown.
- Set aside your toasted coconut to pour over the top at the end.
- Pour all ingredients into the slow cooker on high with lid on ajar to prevent water coming from the lid into the sc stirring every 15 min for an hour until melted (depending on your sc) .
- Pour it into a baking paper lined container pour your extra toasted coconut over the top of the fudge and firmly press down to make it stick and chill in the fridge until set preferable overnight. Cut up and enjoy!!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!