Submitted by Sherrie Sutcliffe
Hassleback Chicken Breast
- 2 chicken breasts
- Cream Cheese
- Swiss Cheese
- Chorizo Sausage
- Raspberry Jam
- Cut slits in chicken breast and fill with sliced chorizo sausage, cream cheese, Swiss cheese and raspberry jam on top.
- Hints: Cranberry jam would work also as it is similar to raspberry.
- I put this generally in alfoil trays, inside my slow cooker, when I am cooking just for 2 of us. No need for water in bottom of slow cooker if using alfoil trays.
- If putting directly into slow cooker I just spray slow cooker.
- Also, I generally soak the breasts in milk, for 1/2 1 hour, to help keep them moist.
- You could also put foil balls on the bottom and put chicken on top of them or wrap them individually.
- Cook for 4-5 hours on Low
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think