Submitted by Paulene Christie
Garlic Butter Mushrooms
- 6 mushrooms
- 1 tsp butter
- 1-2 cloves of garlic to taste
- Recipe easily doubled etc or increased to how ever many mushrooms you wish
- Brush or rinse mushrooms if you wish - I like to leave skin on mushrooms so I don't peal them before cooking
- Place mushrooms top side down in slow cooker (so stalks are sticking up and the main mushroom surface area is on cooker)
- Add butter and garlic
- Cook on HIGH for 1hr in 1.5L slow cooker. I stirred them around once during cooking because I was nearby but it won't matter if you don't.
- Time may vary between slow cooker models
- Serve on plate and drizzle with garlic butter if desired
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!