Submitted by Amy Caldwell
Garlic bread spaghetti
- 500grams mince
- 1 onion
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 carrot grated
- 1 zucchini grated
- 1 teaspoon of minced garlic
- 1 jar of tomato, garlic and herbs pasta sauce. (Or any
- Bolognaise sauce)
- 1 cup of grated cheese
- 2 x garlic bread
- 500gram bag of spiral pasta
- Cook bolognaise seperately. (5 hours on low).
- I browned the mince then combined the carrot, zucchini, onion and garlic together.
- Cook pasta seperately and then combine with bolognaise.
- Line your slow cooker with baking paper, then butter side down lay your garlic bread around the bottom and sides. Once done spread the bolognaise mixture ontop of the garlic bread and sprinkle with cheese. You may have left over pasta and bolognaise.
- Once done cover with tea towel and cook for 1.5-2hours until the garlic bread is golden brown.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think