Submitted by Deb Kelly
- 1cup greek yoghurt
- SR flour
- 1tin pie apple or 2 cooking apples
- 1 cup diced dried apricots
- butter about 2 tablespoons
- Mix yoghurt with enough flour to make a dough
- roll out on a floured board to a rectangle 1/2 cm thickness. Spread with dots of butter over surface. Mix in a bowl 1/2 tin apple and apricots. Add enough sugar to sweeten fruit. Spread fruit over dough. Roll and cut carefully into 1cm slices. Sprinkle cinnamon and sugar on top of each scroll.
- Place each scroll face up into a papered slow cooker bowl.
- Place tea towel under lid and cook on low 1-1/2 hour
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!