Submitted by Chloe B
Lamb shank and pasta soup
- 1 Large brown onion, diced
- 2 carrots, chopped
- 2 celery stalks, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tins diced tomatoes
- 2-3L beef stock
- Small pasta shells (i used half a packet)
- 4 lamb shanks
- Brown onion and place in SC
- Place all ingredients apart from the pasta in SC, season with salt and pepper and cook on low for 8 Hours.
- Cook pasta to preference (I cooked it separately and then mixed it in)
- Remove shanks and chop meat, discard bones)
- Add meat back to the SC and serve.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think