Submitted by jane banbery
- 1 kg carrots chopped
- 1 parsnip
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 stick of celery chopped
- Chicken stock to cover or water
- 2 tsp minced ginger
- 1 tsp dried corriander
- Chop all vegetables put in slow cooker and spices and ginger. Pour over stock or water to just cover vegetables. Cook on low 6 hrs or 3 on high.
- Use Stick blender or food processor to blend after soup is cooked. Serve with crusty bread.
- add dollop of sour cream or natural yoghurt when served in bowl if desired.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!