Submitted by Frankie Raines
- Boneless joint of Lamb (about 1kg)
- Garlic cloves
- Rosemary Sprigs
- 300ml Lamb stock
- Half a glass of fruity red wine
- 1tbls Redcurrant Jelly
- 1tsp Mint sauce
- 1tsp mixed herbs
- Baby carrot (optional)
- Green beans (optional)
- Brown off lamb joint in a pan.
- Pierce the joint in several places.
- Crush garlic and rub over joint.
- Stuff rosemary sprigs in pierce holes.
- Place joint in slow cooker.
- In a jug...
- With boiling water, make up the lamb stock and mix in the redcurrant jelly, mint sauce, mixed herbs and red wine
- Add baby carrots and green beans if using.
- Pour liquid over lamb and put on LOW for 6-8hours
- Remove lamb and veg (if used) and set aside on a plate, cover with foil to keep warm.
- Pour liquid into a pan, place over a high heat and thicken with cornflour, stirring constantly.
- Serve with mashed potato.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think