Submitted by Amy McDonald
French Onion Steak
- 2 topside steaks (round steak can be used)
- 1 pkt salt reduced Continental French Onion Soup Mix
- Tomato - sliced
- Onion cut into Rings
- Matured Cheese - sliced
- Sprinkle dry french onion soup mix onto both sides of steaks, wrap in alfoil.
- Put a cup of water into sc.
- Place steaks onto rack in sc, cook on High for 2 hours or until tender.
- Place steaks onto oven tray, open foil package up, put tomato slices, onion rings and cheese slices on top
- and place under grill until golden. Serve with mashed potato/sweet potato mix and vegetables.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think