Submitted by Jacqueline Stock
Slow Cooker Ratatouille
- 1 large eggplant, peeled and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 teaspoon salt, divided
- 3 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 3 medium zucchini, halved lengthwise and sliced
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 1 large green capsicum, chopped
- 1 large sweet yellow capsicum, chopped
- 1 can (6 ounces) pitted ripe olives, drained and chopped
- 1 can (6 ounces) tomato paste
- 1/2 cup minced fresh basil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Spray cooker with oil then stir in the tomatoes, eggplant, zucchini, onions, green and yellow capsicum, olives, tomato paste, basil, garlic, pepper and remaining salt.
- Drizzle with oil.
- Cover and cook on high for 3-4 hours or until vegetables are tender.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think