Submitted by Mel Moore
French onion lamb chops
- 6 forequarter lamb chops
- 1 pkt of French onion soup mix
- 1 cup of chicken stock
- 1 leek sliced thinly
- 2 stalks of celery sliced
- Plain flour to coat the lamb
- Cover the lamb chops in flour and brown in a pan in batches
- Place 3 lamb chops on the bottom of the slow cooker and sprinkle half of the French onion soup mix over the lamb. Place half of the leek and the celery ontop of the lamb and soup mix and then repeat with the rest of the lamb (lamb, soup mix then leek and celery)
- Then pour over the cup of chicken stock.
- Cook for 6hrs on low
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!