Submitted by Roslyn Potter (Recipe inspiredy by Slow Cooker Recipes 4 Families FB Page)
- 1 x 400g diced tomatoes in juice
- 1 packet tomato soup
- 500 g beef mince
- 1/2 cup tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 2 tablespoon instant beef stock
- 1 cup hot water
- Instant lasagne sheets
- 2 tablespoons corn flour
- 1 large egg
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1 cup tasty cheese
- Prebrown mince (optional)
- Add soup mix, paste, herbs, stock, water and canned tomatoes and mix together, and then add into mince.
- Topping - Mix cornflour, egg, sour cream and cheese together.
- I use a cooking tin that fits inside my Slow Cooker, however you can line your slow cooker with baking paper and place directly into your slow cooker. I also elevate my tin on egg rings with about an inch of water in the bottom of the Slow cooker
- Layer lasagne, mince, lasagne, mince and then pour the topping over the top
- Slow cooker on low for 6 hours, or high 3-4 hours. I also use a teatowel under my lid to prevent too much condensation. I recommend you stay at home if you choose to place a teatowel under the lid.
- If you choose, pop into the oven for the last 10 minutes to brown up the top. I pop mine in while the garlic bread is cooking. (This option is only suited if you use a cooking tin for your lasagne)
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!