Submitted by Roslyn Potter (Recipe inspiredy by Slow Cooker Recipes 4 Families FB Page)
- 1 x 400g diced tomatoes in juice
- 1 packet tomato soup
- 500 g beef mince
- 1/2 cup tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 2 tablespoon instant beef stock
- 1 cup hot water
- Instant lasagne sheets
- 2 tablespoons corn flour
- 1 large egg
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1 cup tasty cheese
- Prebrown mince (optional)
- Add soup mix, paste, herbs, stock, water and canned tomatoes and mix together, and then add into mince.
- Topping - Mix cornflour, egg, sour cream and cheese together.
- I use a cooking tin that fits inside my Slow Cooker, however you can line your slow cooker with baking paper and place directly into your slow cooker. I also elevate my tin on egg rings with about an inch of water in the bottom of the Slow cooker
- Layer lasagne, mince, lasagne, mince and then pour the topping over the top
- Slow cooker on low for 6 hours, or high 3-4 hours. I also use a teatowel under my lid to prevent too much condensation. I recommend you stay at home if you choose to place a teatowel under the lid.
- If you choose, pop into the oven for the last 10 minutes to brown up the top. I pop mine in while the garlic bread is cooking. (This option is only suited if you use a cooking tin for your lasagne)
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think
16 thoughts on “Easy Lasagna”
Yummy easy lasagne. Thanks for sharing 🙂
This was so easy and tasty. My hubby asked if it could be added to the regular list. Thank you for sharing.
I love this one. I also added some minced Italian sausage, not much though.
I was pleasantly surprised with this recipe! It turned out perfect. I was worried about the lasagna sheets turning to mush, but they didn’t. I was better than oven made. Next time I’ll make a homemade cheese sauce for the layers and topping.
When you talk about instant lasagne sheets, do you mean the hard ones or the soft ones in the cold section?
And is the stock liquid or powder?
I would think that’s hard sheets if instant and stock powder if only two spoons 🙂
Very tasty and easy. I added sliced mushrooms when browning the mince. I did not add tomato soup mix as I did not have any in pantry. Overall Im very happy with the end result and the versatility of being able to do a lasagne in my slow cooker. All the family enjoyed!!
Great recipe, I layered 4 layers direct in my baking paper lined insert, I had a jar of béchamel sauce that needed to be used so added that to layers, I found this recipe to be as good as any I have made in the oven!
Hi, the picture of this lasagne looks very appealing and I would love to give it a try in my slow cooker. I have never made lasagne before (no oven in my house) & am just wondering what size baking tin was used, or if baking paper is used, does it need to cover the sides of the slow cooker or just the base? Thanks!
I would use the largest that would fit in your cooker
It may be easier just to make it straight in your cooker that works well too
Just line with baking paper on base and sides first 🙂
Anazing! Used pork & veal mince combined 1kg, 800g tin diced tomatoes, added 1tbsp minced garlic, 1 box dried lasagne sheets… tasty, yummy & very filling 😋
Made this recipe again tonight its been a little while….I used pork mince instead of beef and also added 1tbsp minced garlic to the meat mixture. Layered lasagne sheets directly into my 7l Breville flavour maker linef with baking paper! Voila delish family meal served with salad & air fryer chips 🙂
Variation to the mince filling – used what I had at home. Pasta sauce, fresh mushrooms, chopped onion, minced garlic.
Cheese sauce – 1 1/4 C milk. 1tbsp butter, 1tbsp flour, 1C mixed grated cheese blend stir on stove top until thick.
Cooked for 6hr low tea towel under lid.
Can u put this directly into Ur slow cooker?? And if so just grease it or with baking paper??
Yes many do straight in. I give mine a little spray with non stick spray first.
Love this one. Made as per recipe and I also added 1 grated carrot & 3/4 C sliced mushrooms. Turned out Ah-Mazing!