Submitted by katie jones
- 1/2 c white sugar
- 1/4c butter melted
- 1/2tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/2c milk
- 1tsp baking powder
- 1 c plain flour
- Topping for muffin
- Melt 1/4c of butter
- Mix together 1/2 c white sugar and 1tsp of ground cinnamon
- Mix sugar butter nutmeg in a bowl.
- Stir in milk then add the baking powder and flour mix till combined.
- Fill patty pans half full.
- Cook for 1 hr on high with tea towel
- How to add the topping
- When they are cooked remove patty pans and dip in the melted butter then roll in the cinnamon and sugar mix
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think