Submitted by Melanie Moran
- 8-10 thin sausages
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 heaped tablespoon curry powder
- 1 heaped tablespoon vegetable stock powder
- 2-3 carrots diced
- Peas and corn or other vegies
- 1.Remove skin from sausage
- 2.cut sausage into bite site pieces (I cut mine into 5)
- 3. Mix soup,stock powder and curry powder together
- 4. Put everything in slow cooker.
- Cook on high for 4hrs
- Add cornflour to thicken.
- I used slow cooker setting on my (multi) pressure cooker so 4 hours on high is approximate
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think