Like Slow Cooker Central, Crock-Pot also know that slow cooking is the easy, one pot solution for all meals, all seasons, and all tastes 🙂
But with this new Choose-A-Crock One Pot Slow Cooker they have CHANGED. THE. GAME.
I can’t tell you how often I see folks wanting to do more than one recipe on a given day in their slow cookers.
It may be due to different tastes in the household, due to allergies, adult vs child spice levels, or just plain convenience!
This slow cooker from Crock-Pot is the solution.
One slow cooker – TWO bowl options.
One bowl a 5.6L … or take it out and replace it with the other bowl – a 2.4L divided bowl.
So much to love about this so lets gets started on breaking down all the details for you 🙂
- Beautiful stainless steel appearance
- 1 x 5.6L glazed ceramic cooking bowl
- 1 x (2 x 1.2L) divided glazed ceramic cooking bowl
- The glaze on the ceramic pot is lead free
- Bowls nestle inside each other in the cooking unit for compact storage when not in use
- Universal glass lid fits both bowls so you can easily watch what’s cooking
- Digital control panel – HIGH, LOW and KEEP WARM with illuminated indicators so you know what’s set
- Up to 20hr cooking time countdown on the digital timer, which then automatically switches to keep warm for up to 4hrs also after your cooking time is completed
- The cooking bowls and lid are dishwasher safe so easy to clean
- The stoneware cooking bowls themselves are also oven safe and microwave safe making it easy to add the finishing touch to dishes under the grill to browning or melting ingredients, or for reheating.
- Recipe book included
- 12 month replacement warranty
- Dimensions 38.6L x 39H x 28W cm
- Weight 9.5kg
- Australian Stockists include Harvey Norman, Myer, Betta Home Living, David Jones, Bing Lee
- NZ Stockists include Smiths City, JBs, Heathcotes and some Appliance Connexion stores
- RRP $129 for the Choose-A-Crock CHP600 model
13 thoughts on “Crock-Pot Choose-A-Crock One Pot Slow Cooker”
HI, where can I get one and what is the price.
Both the price and the stockists are detailed above on this review 🙂
That seems to be very practical, but only for smaller families!
That’s why it also comes with the big 5.4L bowl – so it’s great for all family sizes 🙂
How do I purchase one of these please
The stockists who sell them are listed above 🙂
My Hubby and I have this one. Perfect for just the two of us, and as I only eat Chicken the divided bowl works perfectly. We use the same base, meat on one side and chicken on the other. When the kids come for dinner, we use the big bowl.
I purchased one of these because it seemed so practical. Thing is, when I put it on slow for the day, one side cooks too much, and the other side barely seems to cook. The liquid from one side all but disappears. Any reason this could be happening?
That seems unusual? Is it sitting evenly? I’d suggest give them a call on their customer service number and I’m sure they’ll be able to advise 🙂
I bought one a while ago.
I love it
Perfect for soups etc
I use the divided bowls for hubby as it’s perfect for cooking meals for the two of us
I do find it cooks faster than my other slow cookers
I just reduce the cooking time for some recipes
This looks fantastic for both big and small families.
At our place there is only my husband and myself so using the divided bowl would benefit us very well indeed.
The larger bowl can still be used when expecting visitors or as I currently do, making a large amount to put in freezer.
Well done Crockpot for this innovative combined option.
I bought this one this week. Awesome when I used it. veges one side dessert the other.
I got one its good had about 10 months great for one person meals if you live alone