Submitted by Kerrie Evans
Creamy Chicken and Potato
- 1Kg chicken thigh fillets or breast
- 8 medium potatoes cut into quarters
- 1 onion sliced or diced
- 250Grms of bacon diced
- Spring onion diced (enough to your liking)
- 1 can of cream chicken soup
- 1 cup of sour cream
- 1 tabs of wholegrain mustard
- 1 tabs of minced garlic
- Onion flakes
- Chicken salt
- All purpose seasoning
- Season chicken with onion flakes, chicken salt and all purpose seasoning.
- Spray slow cooker with oil and place chicken in the bottom of slow cooker.
- Put diced bacon, onion, spring onion and potatoes on top of chicken.
- Mix together chicken soup, sour cream, mustard and garlic in a bowl.
- Pour over the top of ingredients.
- Cook 4-6hrs on low
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!