Submitted by Larell Adney Strickland
Country Style Pork Ribs
- 3 1/2 pounds (1.6 kg) country style BONELESS ribs (or any ribs would work)
- 1 Cup barbecue sauce
- 1 cup (8 oz jar) honey mustard
- 2 teaspoons grill seasoning blend (or salt, pepper, garlic powder combination if you do not have grill seasoning (as I did NOT in picture)
- 1/2 Cup water
- Add water to crock
- Add ribs.
- Mix ingredients listed above and pour over ribs.
- 6 hours on LOW and, if desired, 1/2 hour on HIGH at the 5 1/2 hour mark
- Serve over noodles or rice.
- For Weight Watchers, this amount of pork divides down into 14 servings with each serving being 1/4 of a pound (115 grams). Weight Watcher PP gives 7 PP to each 1/4 pound (115 grams) of ribs.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think