Submitted by Alecia Templeton
Clean eating Tomato and Oregano Chicken
- 3 whole chicken breasts (around 650g)
- 1 whole red capsicum de seeded and cut into strips
- 2 red onions sliced
- 3 cloves of garlic minced
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 2 x 400g of tinned tomatoes (fresh also works)
- 1 tsp of oregano
- 1. Place chicken breasts on the bottom of the Slow Cooker.
- 2. Pour over the tomatoes, garlic and tomato paste
- 3. Add sliced onion and capsicum
- 4. Sprinkle oregano over the top
- 5. Cook on low for 3 1/2 - 4 hrs on low
- 6. Serve with sweet potato and pumpkin mash with broccoli.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think