Submitted by Catherine Francis
Pea and Ham soup
- Dice carrot, onion and celery
- 1 cup of red lentils
- 1/2 bag of yellow split peas
- 1 tin of chickpeas drained
- 2cup of stock
- Ham bone (I use a packet of diced bacon normally)
- Salt and pepper
- Add all ingredients to slow cooker and then top with water to cover ...
- Cook on high for 6hrs then removed bone and shred bits of ham off it and cook longer if needed.
- Add more water if it gets too thick ... I don't blend it but you could.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think