Submitted by Robyn Clark
Chocolate / Cherry Marshmallow Pudding.
- 1 box chocolate cake
- 1 egg
- 2/3 cup water
- 1/2 tin of pitted cherries and half the tin of juice ( freeze the other half for next time )
- 1 packet large marshmallows
- Mix up the chocolate cake adding in the egg and water and chopped cherries and juice. Mix throughly.
- Choose a pudding dish suitable to fit your SC .
- Line the bottom with the marshmallows, and pour in the batter .
- Cook on high for approx 2 hours with tea towel under the lid.
- This is a very sticky pudding because of the marshmallows .
- Allow to cool and then serve with IceCream and ice magic or chocolate topping.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!