Submitted by Jasmine
Potato Nacho bake
- 8-9 small potatoes cut into quarters
- 1 butternut pumpkin cut into quarters
- 2 carrots cut into bite size pieces
- 1 medium onion diced
- 1 cup full of ham diced
- 1 cup of cheese
- 2 cups of smashed into little pieces of Doritos, use any flavor you like
- Table spoon of oil
- Half a cup of diced or grated butter
- Mixed herbs, I used paprika and garlic powder
- Place foil on the bottom of your slow cooker, with some going over the edges to cover the dish later. Place some pumpkin, potato and carrot on the foil then spread the Doritos,onion, oil, butter, ham and spices over. Put cheese on top. Repeat until all is used up.
- Wrap up the dish in foil so it is secured and cook on low until potatoes are soft
- Place some more cheese on top about half way through if you wish.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think