Submitted by Jessica Maker
Choc Berry Scrolls
- Scroll Dough
- 2cups SR FLOUR
- 2cups GREEK YOGHURT
- Chocolate Flavoured topping
- Raspberry Jam
- 450g Box of Frozen Mixed Berries
- Combine Sr flour and yoghurt together to form dough.
- Knead until well combined.
- Roll out until preferred thickness.
- Spread out your Chocolate topping, then add your jam.
- Finally sprinkle over your frozen berries.
- Roll together and cut into desired width.
- Cook for 1&1/2-2hrs on HIGH
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think
2 thoughts on “Choc Berry Scrolls”
This recipe needs more like 2 1/2 -3 cups of flour. Add the extra flour gradually as you kneed.
As per previous comment, reduced yoghurt amount to about 1.5 cups to flour 2 cups. Found even with leaving on longer to cook (almost 3 hours) that it was very doughy, so may need even less yoghurt to flour.