Submitted by lisa connolly
- 4× Diced chicken breasts
- 900 ml of chicken stock
- 1× diced onion
- Diced mushrooms (any amount you want)
- Teaspoon of Chili powder
- Teaspoon of garlic powder
- Teaspoon of herbs de province
- Tin of cream of chicken soup
- 250g of dried pasta
- Add all ingredients except the pasta into the slow cooker and cook for about 6 hours on low.
- About 30 minutes before you're ready to serve add in uncooked pasta.
- You can also leave the lid off to thicken up the remaining sauce that the pasta don't suck up.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think