Submitted by Frankie Raines
- 2 cups SR flour,
- 75g salted butter,
- 1tsp mixed spice
- 2tsp caster sugar
- 1 jar fruit mincemeat
- Icing sugar
- Mix all dry ingredients together, add butter and rub into breadcrumbs.
- Add milk until formed into a ball of pastry.
- Roll out into a rectangle and spread with mincemeat.
- Roll up and cut into slices.
- Line SC with baking paper and arrange scrolls inside.
- Cover with a tea towel under the lid and cook on high for 1.5-2hrs depending on your slow cooker.
- Once cooked, leave to cool. Mix icing sugar with milk to form a thick icing and drizzle over the top of the scrolls.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think