Submitted by Christy Roth
- 1 jar Valcom Laksa paste
- 300g sliced chicken
- 500ml coconut milk
- 1 carrot very finely julienned
- 100g rice noodles
- 200g egg noodles
- 1 tin baby corn
- 1 small tin whole champignons
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 150g bean shoots
- 2 hard boiled eggs cut in half
- Spring onion, julienned carrot and cucumber and handful of bean shoots for garnish
- Marinade the chicken in the laksa paste for one hour.
- Turn slow cooker to high and add chicken, baby corn, carrot, mushrooms and water.
- Cook for 1 hour.
- After 1 hour has elapsed, add coconut milk, rice noodles, egg noodles and bean shoots.
- Cook for a further hour and serve garnished with finely chopped spring onion, julienne carrot, cucumber, half a hard boiled egg and a handful of bean shoots.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think