Submitted by Mirelle Macdonald
- 1kg chicken thighs (roughly chopped)
- 1 red capsicum
- 1 red onion
- 2 punnets of cherry tomatoes
- 1 punnet of mushrooms (I used Swiss brown)
- 3 tablespoons of sweet paprika
- 1 small tin of tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons of salt
- 2 tablespoons of garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon of Italian herbs
- 1 teaspoon of cracked black pepper
- + Cooked fettuccine and a dollop of sour cream to serve!
- Put everything into the slow cooker chopped and mix together well.
- If the sauce is too runny for your liking, add a mix of cornflour and water to thicken the sauce.
- Turn slow cooker on high for 2.5hrs or 5hrs on low
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think
4 thoughts on “CHICKEN GOULASH”
Very nice flavour, will make again. I only made half the amount and reduced the amount of salt & pepper other ingredients used half of to match the amount of chicken I had, used fresh garlic as I didn’t have any powdered garlic. Thanks 🙂
Wonderful flavour. Easy to make. Gluten free as well. Thankyou!
Very easy to make and so much flavour!
Made this as a freezer dump meal. Worked perfectly. Absolutely delicious.