Submitted by Paulene Christie
Chicken & Corn Mini Quiches
- 8 eggs
- 1 cup cooked chicken
- 1 x 300g can creamed corn
- 1 x 125g corn kernels (drained well)
- 5g fresh chives, chopped
- Whisk eggs in mixing bowl
- Add remaining ingredients and mix to combine
- Spoon/pour mix into 16 silicone mine muffin cases
- Cook on HIGH for approx. 1hr 15 minutes with tea towel trick in place
- I used a 7L searing slow cooker. If using a ceramic bowl slow cooker you may wish to sit muffin cases carefully in 1cm of water to avoid dry cooking.
- If your cooker is small you may need to do in two batches.
- You could also cook as a whole quiche in a silicone flan case or straight into the slow cooker onto baking paper. If so monitor times for cooking as may need more time to set than the individual mini quiches.
- Delicious as a quick snack, lunchbox treat or as a main meal with salad in summer and a great way to use up leftover chicken!
- This recipe can also be found on page 244 of our purple book Slow Cooker Central Family Favourites available at the shop tab on this website 🙂
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think