Submitted by Paulene Christie
Creamy Beef and Pasta
- 1 kg minced beef
- 700 ml bottle tomato passata
- 1 large onion, diced
- ½ cup water
- I chorizo sausage, chopped
- 2 teaspoons beef stock powder
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1½ cups small pasta shapes (I use dinosaur shapes for the kids)
- 300 ml cooking cream
- Buttered crusty bread rolls, to serve
- Combine all the ingredients except the pasta and cream in the slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on low for 4 hours.
- Add the pasta and cream and cook for 45 minutes or until the pasta is cooked through.
- Serve with buttered crusty bread rolls.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think