Submitted by Crystal Maine
Chicken and Vegie Soup
- 2x Chicken Maryland (skin removed)
- Carrots, Swede, Celery, Sweet Corn, Cauliflower, Spring Onion
- (no set amount of each vegie) a handful of Soup Mix, 1 pkt of
- Chicken Noodle Soup, 2 tsp Minced Garlic and 2 litres of vegie stock.
- Vermicelli noodles at end with 1 hour to go.
- Remove skin from Chicken
- Chop all vegies and add to SC first,
- Add corn including juice if using tin corn,
- Sprinkle Chicken Noodle Soup over top of vegies, add minced garlic, pour liquid stock over top,
- Add chicken Maryland on top of vegies and stock.
- Put lid on and cook on Low for 6-8 hrs, when an hour before ready add some Vermicelli noodles,
- Serve with crusty bread or just as is, Yum!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!