Submitted by Megan Cooper
Chicken pasta bake with spinach & sun-dried tomatoes
- 4 cups of spiral pasta
- 1 kg chicken tenderloins
- 2-3 cups of baby spinach, chopped
- 2 cups of sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup of semi dried tomatoes, chopped
- I jar of leggos creamy sundried tomato and garlic pasta bake sauce
- I tub of Philadelphia cream for cooking
- 1 and a half cups of grated cheese to top
- Boil pasta until just slightly soft (aldente)
- Brown chicken in frying pan, then chop.
- Add pasta and chicken to slow cooker, followed by baby spinach, semi dried tomatoes, and mushrooms. Pour over pasta bake sauce.
- stir through to combine.
- Cook for 1 hour on high or 90 mins on low, stirring every 15 mins. Add Phili cream for cooking, stir through. Top with grated cheese and cook for further 25 mins on low.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think