Submitted by Robyn Clark
- 1.5kg chicken
- 1 1/2 cups buttermilk.
- 1 can Cream of mushroom soup.
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic.
- 1/3 Cup butter.
- 1/2 cup Plain Flour
- pinch of each of the following add to the flour.
- Cayenne pepper
- Parsley flakes
- Chive flakes.
- Fry the butter and the garlic ( or sear in SC )
- Pour 1/2 cup of the buttermilk into a bowl and place the chicken pieces in.
- Then coat the chicken in the flour and spice mix.
- Transfer to your SC and fry off ( or frypan).
- Arrange the chicken in your SC and mix the 1 cup of buttermilk and the leftover buttermilk with the can of mushroom soup. Pour over the chicken and cook on high 4 hours and then check.
- Timing will depend on your SC. You can cook on low 6-8.
- Remove the chicken and then give your gravy a really good stir. Serve with your favourite veges or rice , pasta.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think