Submitted by Tahliah Ernst
BURRITO LASAGNA with HIDDEN VEGETABLES
- 500g beef mince
- 2tbs garlic
- 2 potatoes thin sliced
- 3 carrots thin sliced
- 2 zuccini thin sliced
- 1 onion
- 1 packet burrito seasoning
- 1 can of puréed tomatoes
- 1-2 tablespoons of gravy mix diluted in 1 cup of water(supposed to be runny)
- 6 cheese slices (mozzarella probably would have worked better but i just used what I had)
- 4 tortillas
- Place all LIST 1 ingredients into the slow cooker and cook on low for 5 hours, covered. Then I blended all ingredients In a processor (hides veges)
- With LIST 2 ingredients
- Oven set to 180 degrees
- Get a cake tin ready, lined with paper.
- Then layer with meat, slice of cheese, tortilla, meat, slice of cheese, tortilla... And repeat step until almost level with top of tin & tortilla being the last thing on top. Then I just cut the cheese into squares and placed them on top.
- Put in oven for about 10 mins or until cheese is brown.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think