Submitted by Melissa Lloyd
- 10 Frozen hash browns
- 1/2 kg Bacon rashes
- 1 Onion
- 12 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 1/2 cup grated cheese
- (These measurements are for a large slow cooker, adjust amount for smaller slow cooker)
- Place frozen hash browns on bottom of slow cooker.
- Put bacon rashes on top of hash browns.
- Dice onion and place it over the bacon.
- Whisk eggs, milk, salt and pepper together then pour over the top of onion, bacon and hash browns.
- Sprinkle grated cheese over the top and cook in low for 5 hours.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think