Submitted by Lyndsey Dawson
Black chocolate peppermint fudge
- 1 tin of condensed milk
- 3 x 150g dark mint chocolate bars ( I used Tesco own make rainforest alliance mint crisp dark chocolate because it's really yummy)
- Popping candy if you wish
- pop the chocolate and condensed milk ingredients into your slow cooker on low
- Every 15 minutes or slow thoroughly beat the ingredients till you feel everything has come together.
- You may think it's ready before 90 minutes but I have found if you take it off to soon it's awful soft
- Once it's ready give a last beat through and add popping candy then pour into a tin and leave to set in fridge overnight
- I chose to decorate mine with chocolate coffee beans but you could use popping candy, hundreds and thousands, edible glitter - the list goes on
- Enjoy 🙂
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!