Submitted by Denise Roberts
- 2 beef sausages (squeezed out of tubes into bite sizes)
- 1/4 chorizo (sliced)
- 1/2 tomato (diced)
- 1/2 cup Spring Onions (sliced)
- 1 Large Mushroom (Sliced)
- 1/4 cup Cheese (grated)
- 3 Eggs
- Milk (Splash)
- Salt & Pepper
- Combine eggs, milk, salt and pepper.
- Add all other ingredients and gently stir.
- Line slow cooker with baking paper (optional) and pour in mix.
- Cook on low for 2hrs.
- Remove from slow cooker and enjoy!
- [Made in my Adesso 1.5L slow cooker. Cooks at higher heat. Times may vary.]
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!