Submitted by Tina Manuel
- 6 lamb neck chops
- 8 sausages
- Bag watercress - washed.
- Dough boy's
- 2/3c flour
- 1/3c milk
- pinch salt
- Place lamb neck chops on the bottom and fill slow cooker with water about half way. Water should just cover the meat. Don't add more otherwise it spills over the sides.
- Wash watercress and place on top of meat then add sausages on top.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- Half hour before serving add the dough boys just on top so they sit half way in the water and turn once after 15 minutes or so.
- Served with potato, kumara (sweet potatoes) and pumpkin.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think