Submitted by Gina Jackson
Bestest Chicken Soup Ever!
- 4 whole chicken breasts,
- 8 chopped rashers of bacon,
- 1 large onion,
- 2 cloves crushed garlic,
- 2 cups chopped potato,
- 1 cup of each of the following: Peas, carrots, celery, corn.
- 4 cups chicken stock
- and salt n pepper to taste.
- Put the chicken breasts in whole, then chop up your veges, bacon and garlic and pop in slow cooker.
- Add salt and pepper and chicken stock. And turn onto low for 9 hours.
- That's it, easy as and super tasty!
- Pull apart the chicken breasts with a fork about 30 min before serving.
- Home made soups always good with home made bread too!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!