Submitted by Gina Jackson
- Ingredients list will need to be double if you wish to make both pink and white layers of fudge.
- 600g white chocolate
- 1 tin condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon butter (optional, but the butter makes it glossy)
- 2 cup of marshmallows
- And a few drops of red food colouring.
- Place the white chocolate and condensed milk in the slow cooker.
- Turn onto high for approx 30 min till choc melts down.
- Then turn onto low and add marshmallows and food colouring.
- Continue to cook for another 20-30 min or until marshmallows have melted.
- Then pour into a tin and set in the fridge overnight.
- NOTE: To achieve the 2 layered look I did in the pic, make the first batch and add white marshmallows, continue as recipe says. Then cool in fridge while making the second batch and add pink marshmallows and a few drops of food colouring.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think