Easy recipe. Quick preparation and delicious…
Submitted by RitaVella
Beef with tomatoes in gravy
Easy recipe. Quick preparation and delicious...
- 1.7 kg BBQ steak/Round Steak
- 5 medium Tomatoes sliced
- Garlic dried or fresh
- 3/4 bunch parsley (more or less - up to you) chopped
- Gravy powder- to thicken juices.
- Cracked pepper.
- Salt optional.
- DO NOT ADD WATER as there will be a lot of juices from meat and tomato.
- Layer meat, tomatoes, garlic, parsley, until all finished.
- Sprinkle pepper and a little salt on top.
- Place lid on slow cooker.
- Turn on high for around 5-6 hours
- Once meat is tender place a few teaspoons of Gravy powder in a bowl and mix with the juices of the meat and tomato
- Move the meat so the sauce thickens.
- Serve on Mashed Potato or your favourite vegetables or chips.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think