Submitted by Joanne Talarico
- 1 kilo chicken thighs
- Breading mixture ( 2 cups of plain flour, 3 tablespoons of smoked paprika, 3 teaspoons of cayenne pepper and 3 teaspoons of salt)
- 3 tablespoons of butter
- 1 bottle of Franks Red Hot sauce or similar
- Additional 2 tablespoons of butter
- Place chicken thighs in breading mixture and mix well, put in the fridge for 4 hours in a sealed container.
- Using a searing slow cooker (or frypan) add 3 tablespoons of butter to melt then lightly sear chicken thighs.
- Return insert to slow cooker adding additional butter and Franks Red Hot sauce.
- Cook on Low for 5 hours .
- Then shred chicken and mix well.
- Serve in wraps or whatever suits you.
- Enjoy 😊
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!