Get. In. My. Belly!!!!
Submitted by Joanne Talarico
Chocolate crackle fudge
Get. In. My. Belly!!!! Yummmmmmmmmmmmmmm 🙂
- 600 grams milk chocolate
- 1 can sweet condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- 2 cups of rice bubbles or similar brand
- Add all ingredients except rice bubbles
- Then slow cook on high, lid off, for 1 hour and 15 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes.
- Then add rice bubbles or similar brand and mix in well.
- Put into a lined tray and set in the fridge for 7 hours.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!