Submitted by Tania Bannister
- 1 jar Pataks vindaloo curry paste (283gm)
- 2 tsp ground ginger
- 2 tsp ground garlic
- 2tsp sugar
- 1kg beef (cut up in to big chunks)
- 1 tin diced tomatoes
- 2 sliced large onions
- 5 carrots (chopped in to big pieces)
- 2 large potatoes (chopped in to large pieces)
- 3 cups of peas
- Place the beef and vegetables in to the slow cooker
- In a large mixing bowl, blend together the curry paste, tinned tomatoes, sugar, garlic and ginger.
- Combine and cook on low for 8hrs
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!