Submitted by Heather
beef sirloin fajitas
- Beef sirloin (I bought a pre marinated package)
- Red, green, orange and yellow bell peppers
- 1 container of beef broth
- 1 package of mckormick fajita seasoning
- Cooking oil of your preference (I used olive oil)
- Chopped onions
- Put beef, broth and fajita seasoning in slow cooker on high for about 5 hours, i had to pull it out to cut into strips after about 2 hours.
- Put about 1 1/2 tablespoons of oil in a frying pan and a few tablespoons of the liquid from the slow cooker in, cut peppers into strips, add a little of the fajita seasoning packet in, sautee until vegetables are tender but still crispy, add meat from slow cooker! I also made Spanish rice, Spanish beans and topped them off with guacamole, sour cream and cheese in a gordita style tortilla.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think