Submitted by Simon Christie
- 500 grams minced/ground beef
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup grated tasty cheese
- 1/3 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon barbecue sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon Thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic
- 4 flat wrap sheets (wrap/lavish bread) cut with a cookie cutter into 24 circles
- Wash hands thoroughly.
- Combine in a mixing bowl mince, egg, breadcrumbs, cheese, bbq sauce, seeds and herbs.
- Flatten mixture onto a board until approximately 1cm thick. Cut circles of mixture with cookie cutter. Recombine leftovers and repeat until all is used.
- Place one circle of flat wrap for each biscuit in your cooker. Layer your mince circle cut filling and place another flat wrap circle on top.
- Lightly press each biscuit by hand for adhesion.
- NB. You could use an oven tray for a second layer here or freeze/refrigerate your cookies for a second cook batch. I used a Breville 7 litre flavour maker and fit ten on one layer.
- Replace lid with tea towel and cook on HIGH for 1 hour.
- Gently turn the biscuits over using tongs and replace lid with tea towel for a further 1 hour on HIGH.
- Serve this with a fresh salad.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!