Submitted by Sandie
Sweet potato and pumpkin soup with smokey chorizo and bacon crumble
- 1/4-1/2 Kent pumpkin peeled diced
- 2 sml sweet potatoes peeled diced
- 2 carrots peeled diced
- 2 medium potatoes peeled diced
- 1 onion diced
- 6-8 cloves garlic peeled
- 1 tsp mixed herbs
- 1 pkt French onion soup
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 1 cup cream
- 3-4 chorizo diced
- 250g finely diced bacon
- 1 tsp smokey paprika
- Sour cream and chives to serve
- Place pumpkin, potatoes, carrots, onion, garlic, soup pkt, herbs, pepper and stock in slow cooker lid on till soft enough to whizz up with cream till silky smooth. Approx 4-5hrs on high.
- Fry chorizo bacon and paprika until crispy serve on top of soup with sour cream and Chives.
- Chilli is nice to add to the soup if u like it spicy.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think
1 thought on “Sweet potato and pumpkin soup with smokey chorizo and bacon crumble”
Delicious! Great winter warmer.