Submitted by laura ryan
Banana, Date and Nut Loaf
- 1/2 cup chopped dried apricots,
- 1 cup chopped dried dates,
- 1 cup water,
- 1 cup brown sugar,
- 2 cups wholemeal self raising flour,
- 2 mashed ripe bananas,
- 1/2 cup coconut,
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 tsp bicarb
- combine dates, apricots, sugar and water in a saucepan and bring to boil.
- Simmer 2 mins and remove from heat.
- Add flour, banana, coconut, nuts and bicarb and stir well.
- Pour into your lined slow cooker (i use a 3ltr) tea towel under lid, about 2 1/2 hours on high.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think