Submitted by Kelly Hicks
- 200g diced bacon
- 1 diced onion
- 1 small head of broccoli
- 6 mushrooms diced
- 1 block of philly cheese
- 1 clove of garlic
- 250g cream
- 2 cubes of frozen spinach
- 1 dry packet of cream of chicken soup mix
- Dice and add the bacon, onion, broccoli, mushroom, garlic and frozen spinach to the slow cooker on high.
- I cooked on high for 1 hour then added the philly cheese, cream and chicken soup mix.
- Once all soft and combined (approx another 30mins) cut the center out of the cob loaf and add the filling.
- Wrap the cob in alfoil and put in the oven for 20 mins on 200c to warm the bread.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think
5 thoughts on “Cob loaf”
What size philly
I would assume the standard block – which is 250g
I am doing this for Christmas Day
Made it at Master 13’s request, and it was a big hit. At his suggestion, next time, we are going to try the slow cooker mix then thrown in pasta instead of putting it in the cob loaf because it’s such a lovely mix.