Submitted by Christy Roth
Baked butternut snap cheesecake
- 150g butternut snap cookies
- 50g melted butter
- 250g philadelphia cream cheese
- 3 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla essence
- 140ml sour cream
- 140g caster sugar
- 40g plain flour
- Blend the butternut snaps until in fine crumbs then thoroughly mix through the butter. Press into two small buttered/greased springform pans until the base is covered.
- Mix together cream cheese, sugar, eggs, sour cream, vanilla essence and flour until really well blended.
- Pour mix over the biscuit base and cook in slow cooker on high with a tea towel under the lid for 2.5 hours.
- Adapted from the recipe at https://www.philadelphia.co.uk/Recipes/Traditional%20Baked%20Cheesecake?r=9103
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think